TheMine.com $1000 Credit Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility: TheMine.com Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the United States at least the legal age of majority in state of residence, and over the age of 18 at the time of entry. Employees of Allied Trade Group, LLC (“Sponsor”), and its parent and affiliate companies and suppliers, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial, municipal, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: Allied Trade Group, LLC 11410 NE 122nd Way, Suite 200, Kirkland WA 98034.
3. Timing: The Promotion begins on August 21, 2017 at 12:01 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on August 25 2017 at 11:59:59 PM PT (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
- Follow @ladolcevitablog and @shopthemine on Instagram
- Like the designated image posted to Instagram by @ladolcevitablog
- Comment on the designated image with what you’d buy on www.themine.com using a $1000 credit to TheMine.com.
Limit: Each entrant may enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period (multiple entries will not increase your chances of winning). Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, Accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Neither Sponsor nor any of its affiliates are responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified.
5. Online Entry. If for any reason the Promotion, including the online portion, is not capable of running as planned, including disruptions caused by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause that corrupts, affects or compromises the administration, security, fairness, integrity, proper conduct or intended play of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to (i) disqualify any individual that Sponsor deems responsible, and/or (ii) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, and may determine an alternate method of prize award selection. Neither Sponsor nor any of its affiliates assume any responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, including any erroneous appearance of qualification for or winning of a prize. Neither Sponsor nor its affiliates are responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or provider, websites or website platforms, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor due to technical problem or traffic, congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading, posting, and/or otherwise distributing or sharing any materials in this Promotion. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY CONSTITUTE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. SPONSOR’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERM OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THAT PROVISION. Promotion entries generated by a script, macro or other mechanical or automated means are ineligible and will be disqualified.
- Selection. Winners shall be selected by Sponsor in a random drawing on or about August 25, 2017 . The potential Promotion winner will be notified on or about August 27, 2017 with one (1) message to their Instagram account with instructions explaining how to claim the prize. The potential winner must respond to the Instagram message within twenty-four (24) hours of attempted notification and provide their first name, last name, address (No P.O. Boxes accepted), city, state, zip code, date of birth, and daytime phone number to claim the prize. Except where prohibited, the potential winner will be required to (i) sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release which must be received by Sponsor within twenty-four (24) hours of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release or provide any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable), or the prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. Potential alternate winners will be selected and notified in the same manner and under the same conditions outlined above. Sponsor shall only try to award any prize 2 times pursuant to the terms above; after which in Sponsor’s sole discretion, the prize will not be awarded.
- All potential WINNERS are subject to verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are final AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. An entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if the PROMOTION SHOULD so indicate, unless and until entrant’s eligibility, AND the potential winner haS been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. any ENTRy that occurs after the system has failed for any reason is deemed a defective ENTRy and is void and will not be honored.
- Prize: ONE (1) PRIZE: A $1000 store credit to TheMine.com. The credit is redeemable only at TheMine.com and will be added to the winner’s TheMine.com account. No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER AND WILL BE BASED ON THE ACTUAL RETAIL VALUE OF THE PRIZE. All costs and expenses not specified herein, related to any prize, and other expenses incurred by accepting the prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winners.
Sponsor makes no warranties, representations or guarantees, expressed or implied, respecting the performance or use of the prize, and expressly disclaims the warranties of quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. All prize elements are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). Winner will be issued 1099 tax form for the ARV of their prize.
Total Value of Prize: $1,000
- Release of Liability: By participating, entrants release and hold harmless Sponsor, Instagram, Inc. and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing or typographical errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry or play is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, if possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims. In the event the Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Promotion or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Promotion is undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within the Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event), the Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Promotion without notice or further obligation. If the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, elects to modify the Promotion as a result of a Force Majeure event, the Sponsor reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to award the prize from among all valid and eligible entries received up to the time of such Force Majeure event.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the the courts of Washington and waives objection to the venue of any proceeding in such court or that such court provides an inconvenient forum; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Washington, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state of Washington or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Washington. If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
- Winner List: For a winner list, please email Christina Schmutz firstname.lastname@example.org
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram, Inc.