Hello LDV readers! Brendan here of B.A.D | Blog About Design. Napa Valley has to be one of the most beautiful places in the US. The lush landscape, tasty wine, and romantic nature of Napa has made it a popular destination. The Hotel Yountville located in Napa Valley should definitely be on your “to stay at”. The hotel has received numerous accolades for its comfort and beauty. (ABOVE) The architecture of the hotel fits in perfectly with the landscape. For me the highlight of this photo is the lush landscaping and views of the vineyards.
(1) When you walk into the hotel you are greeted by this clean and simple lobby. My favorite piece in this space are the lamps. What you’ll notice throughout the hotel is a very “homey” design . This lobby feels like it could belong in someone’s home. Adjacent the seating area is a wine sampling area. Check in and drink!
(2) The Hopper Creek Kitchen is the hotel’s onsite restaurant. The restaurant “showcases Napa Valley cuisine prepared with sustainable seafood, local produce, natural and organic meat”.
(3) This is an example of one of the dished prepared at the Hopper Creek Kitchen. I find the plate to be quite beautiful, looks pretty good as well.
(4) The hotel offers a wide range of suite types. You can book a standard 475 square foot Deluxe King Room or you can book the over 1,000 square foot Yountville suite. The image above is an example of the Yountville suite.
(5) Image waking up and taking a stroll among the vines. The hotel is situated among acres of vines so you’ll have plenty of places to stroll.
(6) At the end of a long day of walking among the vines, you can relax in the pool or the hotel’s Spa Acqua. I find the design of the pool to be quite beautiful–simplicity is key. What do you think of the hotel? Have you been here before?
(1) Issa Stretch Jacquard Knit Dress, (2) Thierry Lasry Sexxxy Sunglasses, (3) Diane von Furstenberg Yahlie Blazer, (4) Balenciaga Leather Sandals, (5) Alexander Wang Embroidered Top, (6) Casual California, (7) Current/Elliott Skinny Jeans, (8) Joie Edie Zip Tote, (9) Giles & Brother Skinny Railroad Spike Cuff, (10) J.Crew Mint Spike Necklace, (11) Valentino Leather Rockstud Sandals, (12) Saint Laurent Classic Preppy Rounded Sunglasses
Shop The Post
You May Also Like...
The Prettiest Collection: Khaite Resort ’19
One of my favorite labels as of late has been Khaite, designed by Courtney...
Lust List: June 2018
Now that summer is officially here, I have pretty dresses, breezy silhouettes, tan leather...
A Note on Style: The Beauty of A Neutral Story
Is there anything more chic than a summer wardrobe based on warm neutrals? A...
Revisiting a Very Chic House
A few years ago, I came across the stunning home of Emma Jane Pilkington...
2018 LDV Father’s Day Gift Guide
Father’s Day is just two weeks away! Can you believe it? It usually feels...
The Style Files: Benjamin Reynaert
Benjamin Reynaert is an up and coming editor with a brilliant eye and vibrant...