Hello LDV readers! Brendan here of (BAD) Blog About Design. I’m super excited to present you with the Belgraves located in London. The Belgraves is a luxury hotel that has a very bohemian attitude and design. The hotel is a ten minute walk to Harrods, and Buckingham Palace is only a mile away. The Belgraves is high on style and in a very convenient location. I was sold by this hotel just from the front exterior. The all glass lobby and vintage car create a wonderful shot.
(1) The lobby has a very laid back atmosphere. You’re not afraid to move, because you fear you’re going to break something. I love the blue sofa and fireplace in this space. The sofa is not only stylish looking, but also looks super comfortable and the large fireplace is the perfect place to curl up next to as your partner checks you in!
(2) This shot was taken in Mark’s Bar lounge. The bar is located on the Mezzanine. The design is very glamorous without trying too hard. On Wednesday evenings there’s live Jazz music. What a great place to come to at the end of a long day traveling London.
(3) If you’d rather spend your time in the restaurant than the bar, than the Pont St. is your stop. The restaurant features a menu that weaves together Californian, Australian, and Mediterranean flavors. The design of the restaurant is cozy yet stylish.
(4) Doesn’t this dish look absolutely fabulous? I would have no problem ordering one of Executive Chefs’, Sophie Michell’s beautiful creations! From what I can tell this entree features avocado and couscous.
(5) The penthouse lounge. If you book the penthouse suite, you’ll be greeted by the penthouse lounge. The penthouse lounge features a wonderful retro meets modern design. I love the stone fireplace and clean lined furniture. I could definitely picture myself reading a magazine on the sofa.
(6) The King Premium Room. This suite is just the right amount of space for two. I love the window sofa. What a great place to relax and look at the city from. The King Premium Room is right in the middle in terms of size and price. If you’re looking for a standard room, than book the King Superior. What do you think of the hotel?
(1) Band of Outsiders’ Cotton Jersey Dress, (2) Tory Burch Eclectic Sunglasses, (3) Each X Other Printed Leather Biker Jacket, (4) Marc Jacobs Tan Ankle Strap Sandals, (5) Chinti and Parker Heart Print Striped Top, (6) Strip Casual, (7) Vanessa Bruno Athé Blue Jeans, (8) Madewell Leather Rucksack, (9) Twins for Peace Gacha Multicoloured Hand Beaded Trainers, (10) Tory Burch Single Strand Cube Necklace, (11) Lizzie Fortunato Safari Clutch, (12) Neon Sweater
Shop The Post
You May Also Like...
A Passion for Peonies
Without a doubt, peonies are my very favorite flower of all. While I love...
Friday Favorites: 06.22.18
Thank goodness it is Friday! We have been working on a few new projects...
The Prettiest Collection: Khaite Resort ’19
One of my favorite labels as of late has been Khaite, designed by Courtney...
Lust List: June 2018
Now that summer is officially here, I have pretty dresses, breezy silhouettes, tan leather...
A Note on Style: The Beauty of A Neutral Story
Is there anything more chic than a summer wardrobe based on warm neutrals? A...
Revisiting a Very Chic House
A few years ago, I came across the stunning home of Emma Jane Pilkington...