For more than 35 years, PALECEK has been an industry leader in the use of eco-conscious renewable materials in their line of furniture and accessories. Almost every frame is custom finished in the company’s manufacturing and upholstery facility in the San Francisco Bay area. In addition, they recently launched a collection with Jeffrey Alan Marks of the synonymous design firm and Bravo’s Million Dollar Decorators. Recognizing the importance of the role interior designers play within the home furnishings industry, PALECEK is launching an exciting contest today!
The “Five Designers Inspiration Chair Showcase” collection is the result of a challenge issued to five designers based in New York, Dallas, Atlanta, Los Angeles and San Francisco to design their fantasy inspiration chair demonstrating PALECEK’s customization ability. “This has been an exciting project for everyone and we’ll unveil the chairs in April at High Point,” PALECEK said. For anyone heading to High Point this month, you’ll be able to see the chairs in the PALECEK showroom April 20-25th. A giveaway winner will be chosen at random by PALECEK and will win his or her favorite chair in the showcase. For more details, and to vote for your favorite, check out PALECEK’s Facebook Page.
For more details on the fabulous line-up of chairs and the designers behind each custom creation, visit:
- Stacy of South Shore Decorating Blog will feature the Coco Chair tomorrow.
- Jennifer of Makobi Scribe is doing the feature on the Anastasia Chair on Thursday.
- Sarah Sarna of will feature the Hollywood Chair on Tuesday.
- Tobi Fairley will feature the feature on the Seawright Chair next Wednesday.
- Beth of Unskinny Boppy will feature the Two Sides to Everything Chair next Thursday.