This giveaway is now closed.
If you’ve followed La Dolce Vita for a while now, chances are you’ve seen me blog about Visual Comfort & Co. countless times. Their entire collection is available to the public through Circa Lighting, one of my favorite companies that I have also blogged about many, many times. For nearly twenty-five years, Visual Comfort & Co. has produced lighting with some of the most influential names in design such as Ralph Lauren, Sandy Chapman, Thomas O’Brien, Barbara Barry, Alexa Hampton, and Suzanne Kasler using natural materials of exceptional quality and distinctive, hand-applied living finishes. Visual Comfort & Co.’s broad assortment of products features many prominent designs synonymous with high style and functionality.
As you may know, I accepted the role of Director of Marketing for Visual Comfort back in August. One of the many projects I am currently working on is our social media implementation. In order to officially welcome Visual Comfort to the world of blogging, Twitter, and Facebook, we’ve teamed up with our generous industry partner, Circa Lighting to give one lucky winner a fabulous pair of lamps! You’ll be able to choose a pair from the four styles below. While only one person can win, anyone can buy these lamps or any other items from the Visual Comfort & Co. line directly from Circa Lighting’s website or their stores in Savannah, Atlanta, Charleston, and Houston at any time.
To enter this giveaway, you must:
1. Leave a comment on this blog post letting me know which pair of lamps you would choose if selected as the winner. Anonymous entries will be ignored, so please include your e-mail address in your comment so that we can notify you if you are the winner.
2. Leave ONE comment on this post between today, Wednesday, October 12, 2011 and Tuesday, October 18, 2011. A winner will be announced on Wednesday, October 19, 2011.
3. Follow Visual Comfort & Co. on Facebook.
For Extra Entries:
4. Post about this giveaway on Twitter with a link to this blog post for another entry (follow Visual Comfort & Co. on Twitter in order for us to see your tweet). It is up to you to return to this post to enter your additional entry after tweeting about the giveaway.
5. Post about this giveaway on your own blog. Then, be sure to include a link to your blog post in your second entry comment on this post. It is up to you to return to this post to enter your additional entry after tweeting about the giveaway.
6. Follow Circa Lighting on Twitter. It is up to you to return to this post to enter your additional entry after tweeting about the giveaway.
7. Become a fan of Circa Lighting on Facebook. It is up to you to return to this post to enter your additional entry after tweeting about the giveaway.