Helena is the super sweet and stylish blogger behind the London-based, A Diary of Lovely. She muses daily on her love of interior design, fashion, and travel, so it is only natural that it is one of my favorite blogs!
I’m beyond excited to be here today sharing my 10 things. Paloma is flawless in everything she does so I’m honored to be part of this fun series. Thanks, Paloma!
1. My Family, Mum, boyfriend and friends. I wouldn’t really be anything without them. Their support, smiles, friendship, advices means the world to me.
2. Blogs: Who am I kidding, blogs are an absolute basic in my life. They are the food that keeps me alive! This is a small selection of my daily reads.
3. My laptop & Iphone: Poor old fella has just suffered a bad accident and is sick but he is my good companion anywhere I go. My Iphone keeps me updated on the go, a must if like me and all of us love social media.
4. Scented candles: There is something utterly romantic about them, must be the scent and the light.
5. Cakes, cupcakes and chocolate: Forever and ever.
All posts and content on this blog are created solely for La Dolce Vita and are a copyright product of Paloma Contreras Media, LLC. Please do not use posts without written permission or without linking back and crediting the original source. We do our very best to give credit where it is due. However, if an image is credited incorrectly, please contact me at email@example.com so that I can properly credit the image as soon as possible.
La Dolce Vita reserves the right to moderate comments and remove any comments that are deemed as spam or are inappropriate or offensive without notice.
Any personal information collected at the time of a giveaway will never be sold or disclosed to third-parties.
From time to time, I may feature a sponsored post or affiliate links from which I earn a small commission or fee. These posts will be disclosed as such. All opinions are truly and genuinely my own.
When pitching products, please be sure to include images and links. We will only consider products that are in keeping with the La Dolce Vita aesthetic and will not feature products that have no relevance to the blog or our readers. We will respond in a timely manner if we are interested.