Yipee! It’s time for this week’s installment of the “10 Things I Can’t Live Without” series. Today, Marianne, of Haven and Home will share her list with us. She is a very talented designer with a great eye and a huge heart that comes through in her work. I love that her list is equal parts practical and fun. Enjoy!
First I would like to thank Paloma for including me in this series. Since I seem to fall in love with something new everyday it was a challenge to make my 10 Things I Can’t Live Without list. Here it is in no particular order:
2. Technology- I am sure anyone reading this list would agree. I don’t know how I would live without my computer or phone. There is no way I would be able to do my job without a camera on hand at all times. Since I am in my car a lot I would be miserable without XM radio and I don’t know what I would do without the TiVo to assist me with my guilty pleasure- an assortment of shows.
3. A Power Drill
4. Good writing instruments. In particular anything from Sharpie and these from Papermate.
5. Gallery Walls- I can’t get enough of them. There are an infinite number of variations and I love them all. These are 2 walls in my home (neither are very good pictures but they are all I have saved on my computer at the moment).
6. Magazines- I love blogs but nothing can beat a magazine. I study them really taking in every detail, for example this tub. Being able to tear it out and save it in my "One Day House" folder is a huge plus for me.
Image House Beautiful
7. Target- Where else can you go with the intention of buying nothing and leave $125 later with everything from light bulbs, ice cream, shoes, wine, duct tape, dog treats and printer paper? It is home to many of my other favorite things- Chapstick (the original in black) and of course Dr. Pepper.
8. Gray- I know it is everywhere right now and that makes me very happy. I loved it before and I will love it after the trend is gone, it is my perfect neutral.
Image Canadian House & Home
10. Last and certainly not least my Husband, Family and Friends. I thank God every day for all of them, I honestly would not be able to function without all the support and love I receive. I can’t believe it but this is one of two photos that I have of Patrick, Harry and I…