I am so excited for the latest giveaway on La Dolce Vita! In honor of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week beginning today in New York, I will be giving away some of my fashion faves that are sure to provide you with tons of inspiration well beyond Fashion Week.
First up, Style A to Zoe by everyone’s favorite stylist, Rachel Zoe. I simply adore Rachel’s fabulous, over-the-top style and can’t get enough of her and her cute assistant, Brad. The book offers great insight into Rachel’s style philosophy and is filled to the brim with fantastic tips for every fashionista.
Next, the winner will also receive a copy of The Sartorialist by Scott Schuman, founder of the wildly popular blog of the same name. If you’re looking for inspiration or need ideas on how to mix up some of your wardrobe staples, this book will not disappoint. The photography is vibrant and gorgeous, just like the fashion. Two of my own favorite fashionistas, socialite, Olivia Palermo and Italian Vogue Fashion Editor, Viviana Volpicella are both featured in the book.
Finally, I will also include a DVD of the fascinating documentary, Valentino: The Last Emperor to round out the trio of fashion goodies. The film offers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into the life of a fashion legend as his career comes to a close. Trust me, it is completely engrossing, moving, and downright hilarious at times.
1. To enter the giveaway, simply sign-up to follow La Dolce Vita on Blogger, Facebook, or Twitter (if you already follow LDV on one network, please choose to follow on another. The Facebook Fan Page just launched today!) and leave a comment on this blog post including your e-mail address, so that I may contact you if you are the winner.
2. Leave ONE comment on this post between today and the end of New York Fashion Week, Thursday, February 18th Midnight, CST. A winner will be announced on Friday, February 19th.
3. Link to this post on your own blog (include the url to your blog post in your comment) to receive an extra entry. It is up to you to return to this post to enter your second entry after blogging about the giveaway.
4. Post about this giveaway on Twitter with a link to this blog post for another entry (follow La Dolce Vita on twitter in order to show me your tweet). It is up to you to return to this post to enter your additional entry after tweeting about the giveaway.
5. Anonymous entries will be ignored, so please include your e-mail in your comment. Your e-mail address will never be used for anything other than to notify you if you are the winner. Good luck, lovelies!